Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use my voucher?
For monetary in the restaurant:
- Call the pub you wish to dine in before your visit, and quote your voucher code.
For staying in an inn:
- Call the pub reservations or our office prior to your visit and book your stay quoting your voucher.
How long do I have to use it?
- All vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of sale, unless specified otherwise. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange.
Can I exchange my voucher for cash?
- Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
Do I need to have it with me when I visit a site?
- Experience vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival at the relevant inn, restaurant or experience provider and must be mentioned when booking.
If I get an experience voucher but want to have dinner and a stay instead, can I use it for that?
- Vouchers purchased for experiences can be exchanged for the experience detailed on the voucher or for goods and services offered for sale at sites within The Epicurean Collection up to the value of that experience. Items ordered in addition to the experience and discretionary service charges / gratuities are not included in the price of experience vouchers.
Can I use my site-specific voucher at another site?
- No, you may only use this voucher at the site written on the voucher.
Can I use my voucher for more than one occasion?
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
Can I get a voucher emailed?
- Of course! An automatic email with a Gift Voucher attached as a PDF will be sent as soon as the transaction is completed. This can be sent to either the purchaser or the recipient. This is a system generated email and therefore may go to the email recipient's junk or spam email folder. Please also take care when entering email address that it is correct. If an email delivery fails, we will attempt to contact you to advise that the email has been returned to us 'undelivered' and will try to get another email address. If you have difficulty opening your Gift Voucher link please contact Gift Bonobo 0330 024 9033.
Can I get a physical voucher?
- Yes, we are now offering a physical voucher for a small added cost that can be posted to your selected address.